Dear Sir or Madam,
We kindly inform you that K.A Hotel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with headquarters in Łaszków, ul. Łaszków 8a, 62-814 Blizanów processes information. Amongst this information are data, which on the basis of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter: General Regulation or RODO), are personal data.
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all provide information regarding the processing of his personal data set out in Article 13 or 14 RODO - depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
In connection with the above, pursuant to art. 13 of the General Regulation, we kindly inform you that:
1. The administrator of your data is: K.A Hotel Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Łaszków, address: ul. Łaszków 8a, 62-814 Blizanów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000388595, NIP 9680966225, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO, i.e. based on the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator, i.e. marketing of products and services provided by the administrator.
3. Your personal data is processed in order to marketing products and services provided by the Administrator, ie to inform about events organized by K.A Hotel Sp. zoo.
4. The recipients of your personal data are:
- entities with whom K.A Hotel Sp. z o.o. cooperates to provide IT services,
- entities that provide mass mailing services.
5. Your personal data will be processed by K.A Hotel Sp. z o.o. until your business reasons stop or you object.
6. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to: request from the Administrator access to your personal data, request correction of your personal data, request removal of your personal data, requests for processing restrictions Ms / Your personal data, requests for data transfer, objecting to the processing of your personal data.
7. The rights indicated above can be used by:
- E-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written contact, via traditional mail to the following address: ul. Łaszków 8a, 62-814 Blizanów
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may result in the inability to receive marketing offers.
9. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookie files. The website operator informs that Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's service device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the user's session;
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests."Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.